Income Tax Deductions and Childcare

June 28, 2009

Tweet Tweet It is imperative to know that the federal government issues a reduction of your taxes in three different ways. • When you have a dependent child / children, your taxes can be lessened. A dependent is any person of minor age who is living with you for more than half of the year. [...]

Read the full article →