Owning and managing a daycare business can involve many monotonous yet essential tasks. Fortunately, software for daycare businesses can help automate the following boring tasks, making daycare administration and management extremely efficient, and freeing you up so you have time to concentrate on other important childcare jobs and administrative functions:
- Billing and invoicing: Childcare software automatically creates invoices based on child attendance and the rates you have established. Daycare software then records and bills for child care and day care tuition charges. It also keeps track of fees for supplies and activities, co-payments, and family discounts. These invoices can be sent to clients on weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis.
- Payment Processing: With the client’s authorization, quality daycare software will automatically process childcare tuition payments using the client’s checking or savings account or credit card information. The software then transmits the transactions and posts the tuition payment directly into your daycare business’ bank account. The software then automatic posts the payments to the client’s ledger. Electronic fee collection not only saves hours in paperwork, but also helps childcare business owners avoid bounced checks and late payments.
- Attendance Functions: Many daycare management software systems allow attendance tracking. With attendance tracking parents, employees and authorized pick up persons can sign in and out. This is integrated into the billing function as it uses this information to calculate fees. Childcare software can also execute attendance analysis, attendance summaries, and class summaries.
- Reminder Notices: Software can send out reminder notices for birthdays, immunizations, upcoming activities, late payment notices, staff training, low supplies. Also required information updates can be sent automatically to both administrators and clients as necessary.
- Employee Management: For many daycare providers, managing staff information can be time consuming and can be hard to keep up with manually. Childcare software allows daycare business owners and managers to automatically track staff schedules, hours worked, vacation and sick time, training hours, and immunization records. It can also automate daily or weekly reminders for staff as necessary.
- Reports: Most daycare reports don’t need to be compiled by hand. Daycare software allows you to create a variety of reports, including attendance reports, absence reports, schedules, enrollment history, statements and email lists, report of fees paid daily total. It is easy to generating reports automatically with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Data Entry: Filling out forms can be repetitive and tedious. Once you have registered the client and entered client data, software then saves that information allowing you to fill out forms simply and rapidly. Daycare software allows you select the form of your choice and then select from a list of clients. The software then auto -fills the information, saving you loads of time.
Investing in daycare software is a straightforward, prudent choice for daycare businesses. With the many time and money-saving features of childcare software, business administrators can become more efficient and reduce unnecessary busy work.
No related posts.